Apple Hummus Lavash Wrap
Pair savory ingredients with the sweet crunch of a thinly sliced green apple!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken (optional)
- 2–4 tbsp. Red Pepper Hummus
- 5 thin apple slices
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Spread hummus evenly on Lavash sheet.
- Place all ingredients in lines parallel to the base of bread (where you begin rolling) in stripes.
- Roll tightly, packing the ingredients as you go.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Spinach »