Lavash BLT and Avocado Wrap
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado all wrapped into a Lavash. What could be better?
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1 sliced heirloom tomato
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Fry bacon in a pan until crispy. Rest on paper towel.
- Spread thin layer of mayonnaise on top ⅓ of the Lavash.
- Arrange lettuce, tomato, bacon, and avocado on bottom ⅔ of the Lavash.
- Roll tightly from the bottom and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »