Breakfast Lavash Burrito
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1/12 cup (about 1 1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 (1 oz.) tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 (1 oz.) small avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. salsa
- Parsley, for garnish
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Whisk together the eggs and egg whites then stir in the cheese.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet over a medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add eggs, scrambling until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Spread the Lavash sheet with sour cream and salsa, then layer with black beans, scrambled eggs mixture, diced tomato, and avocado.
- Season with hot sauce to taste.
- Roll up burrito-style and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »