- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- On a plate, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- In a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add enough oil to come halfway up the sides of the pan. Heat over medium-high heat until a deep frying thermometer inserted in the oil reaches 350°F. If you don’t have a thermometer, test the oil with a piece of Lavash, which should sizzle when it touches the oil and should brown in about 2 to 3 minutes.
- One by one, fry Lavash until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, transfer the crisps onto paper towels to drain.
- While the crisps are still warm, transfer to cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat both sides evenly.
- Serving Size: 4 large (4”x5”) pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »