Chocolate Lavash Bark
Lavash gets irresistibly delicious when baked and covered with chocolate!
- 2 sheets California Lavash
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts or peppermint, optional and to taste
- Bake Lavash at 350 F for 3-4 minutes for slightly chewy, 4-5 minutes or until golden for more crisp.
- Lay the Lavash, edges touching, on a jellyroll pan lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Melt butter and sugar in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 6-10 minutes until lightly golden. Be careful not to burn.
- Add the salt.
- Pour the heated mixture onto the Lavash and spread quickly and as evenly as possible. Make sure to spread to the edges.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and sprinkle on the chocolate chips. Once they have melted (about 4 minutes), carefully spread the melted chocolate around with a spatula.
- Sprinkle on nuts.
- Refrigerate for an hour, then break into smaller pieces and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 24 pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »