Eggplant, Cashew, and Bok Choy Lavash Wrap
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
Adapted from Sun Basket, this recipe brings together tons of flavors and textures to make a totally vegan, totally delicious wrap!
- 2 sheets Whole Grain California Lavash
- ¼ cup dry-roasted cashews, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional)
- 1 globe eggplant, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. chili flakes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- 4 or 5 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- In a frying pan over medium heat, toast the cashews, stirring often, until lightly browned and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate, season to taste with salt and as much kimchi chile as you like, and toss to coat. Let cool.
- Warm 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the eggplant, flesh side down, and cook undisturbed until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Turn the eggplant and reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggplant is tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, mix together lime juice, onion, chili flakes, and olive oil. Add the bok choy, cilantro, and carrots and toss to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On each sheet of Lavash, arrange slaw, top with eggplant, and sprinkle with cashew. Wrap tightly, cut in half, and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »