Fig Hazelnut Lavash Rounds
These Lavash rounds are great for snacks, parties, and more! Enjoy the creamy, crunchy, and tangy–all a part of this tasty treat.
- 2 sheets California Lavash
- 1 red onion, sliced in small pieces
- 7 oz. dried figs, cut in half
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts, lightly crushed
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a pan over medium-heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil, caramelize the onion slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut Lavash sheets with a round cookie cutter.
- Place onions on each Lavash round.
- Top with 2 fig halves, sprinkle with hazelnut pieces and feta cheese.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »