Greek Salad Lavash Pizza
Enjoy classic Greek salad ingredients on top of a piece of delicious Lavash!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/2 medium-sized tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 5–7 Kalamata olives, scattered evenly
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese*
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the Lavash sheet.
- Top with tomatoes, spinach, olives, peppers, cheese and onions.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »