Greek Salad Lavash Wrap
This salad only gets better when it’s wrapped into a Lavash! Use this recipe as your opportunity to learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup thick greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 5–6 pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Mash minced garlic with the side of a knife, forming a paste.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, yogurt, salt, lemon juice, and dill until fully combined.
- Spread yogurt sauce over Lavash.
- Arrange olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta over yogurt sauce.
- Wrap tightly, slice in half, and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »