Guacamole Lavash Chips
Guacamole tastes best on a sheet of crunchy, fresh-baked Lavash!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
- Tabasco, a few drops to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely chop the avocado and put in a bowl.
- Mix in the onion, tomato, lime juice, Tabasco, coriander, salt, and pepper, then set aside.
- Trim Lavash to chip size (triangles pictured), spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until done.
- Spoon guacamole mixture on to each chip and serve.
- Serving Size: 10 chips
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »