Ham & Swiss Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 slices ham
- Drizzle of dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. crispy onions
- 3 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread cream cheese evenly along top edge of Lavash (farthest away from where you will begin rolling).
- Make parallel lines of romaine lettuce, ham and Swiss cheese along length of wrap, closest to you.
- Top with crispy onions and mustard.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »