Italian Lavash Croutons
These croutons are a bold topping to a simple salad. Make your lunch more exciting today!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning (basil, oregano, rosemary, marjoram, cilantro, thyme, savory and red pepper flakes)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut Lavash into small squares.
- Brush olive oil onto the Lavash pieces.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until crisp.
- Serving Size: 2
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »