Lamb and Cabbage Lavash
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
These Lavash flatbreads are packed with lamb and cabbage and topped with a delicious yogurt sauce–don’t miss out!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain Lavash
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic power
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 10 oz. ground lamb
- ¼ pound shredded red or other cabbage
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 or 5 sprigs fresh mint, leaves coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush Lavash sheets lightly with olive oil and bake in oven 5 minutes, until crisp.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add fennel, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and coriander. Add the lamb and stir until lightly browned but not fully cooked, 4-5 minutes. Add cabbage and cook until cabbage softens and lamb is fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, garlic, and 1 tsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top Lavash with lamb, mint, tomatoes, and yogurt sauce. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain