Lamb and Harissa Lavash Wrap
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
This Lavash recipe wraps up so much flavor–lamb, harissa, and yogurt sauce come together for the perfect bite!
- 2 sheets California Lavash
- 10 oz. ground lamb
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp. sumac
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 tbsp. green harissa sauce
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 oz. mixed greens
- In a large bowl, combine the ground lamb, garlic, and 1 tsp. sumac. Season generously with salt and pepper and mix gently until just combined. Form the mixture into six ½-inch-thick patties.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 2 tbsp. oil. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, cucumber, 1 tsp. sumac, and 1 tsp. oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mixed greens and 1 tbsp. green harissa.
- Spread harissa on each sheet of Lavash. Arrange lamb, greens, and top with yogurt sauce. Wrap tightly and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »