Lavash Antipasto Wrap
When you can wrap the flavors of antipasto in a Lavash wrap, every bite is perfect.
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 3–5 slices of salami (3–4 slices)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 6–8 slices of pepperoni
- 4–5 pieces of artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives
- 5–6 slices of mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. pizza sauce
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on top half of Lavash.
- Place Mozzarella and salami on bottom half of Lavash.
- Add lines of spinach, pepperonis, artichokes, olives, and mushroom.
- Spread pizza sauce at the bottom.
- Roll tightly, starting the first fold right away at the edge for the best pinwheel spiral.
TIP: Like traditional antipasto, these flavors work well with a drizzle of good olive oil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »