Lavash Breakfast Platter
These Lavash pinwheels will make you excited to wake up in the morning!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. raspberries
- 1 1/2 oz. granola
- Spread Greek yogurt along the entire sheet of Lavash.
- Sprinkle a layer of granola along the length of Lavash closest to you, where you will begin wrapping.
- Make parallel lines of strawberries and raspberries along the length of the Lavash.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Top with raspberries if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »