Lavash Cheese Pizza
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix tomato sauce and garlic in a small bowl, then spread evenly over the Lavash, leaving space around the edge for a crust as desired.
- Top evenly with Mozzarella cheese.
- Put a pizza stone in a medium temperature grill and wait until the stone is hot.
- Cook pizza for 3-5 minutes or to taste with the grill closed, checking every few minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »