Fill these cups with whatever strikes your fancy!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 1 (2-cup) round oven-proof bowl with a somewhat wide base
- Kitchen shears or a sharp knife
- Smooth stones (cleaned) or an oven-proof cup
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Trim a sheet of Lavash into a square.
- Hold the Lavash so that the four corners are drawn together like a drawstring bag.
- Place the rounded bottom section into the bowl and coax carefully with your fingers to line the bowl with Lavash. To hold in place while baking, place the clean stones or oven-proof cup at the bottom of the bowl so the Lavash will be weighed down and keep its shape. The ends of Lavash will take on their own graceful folds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 4 to 8 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Let cool until firm before using.
- Serving Size: 1 lavash cup
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »