Lavash Lox Wrap
Good Eggs – Recipe Source
Colorful and delicious, this Lavash wrap is a lighter and more portable alternative to a classic bagel and lox.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- 2 sheets California Lavash
- Fromage blanc
- Smoked salmon
- Small red onion
- 1 cup Arugula
- Spoon the fromage blanc onto the Lavash – it will not spread easily, so use your fingertips to break it into bits. Scatter it over two-thirds of the Lavash and smoosh it down a bit, leaving one edge free of cheese.
- Very thinly slice one piece of cucumber and taste it; if the skin is tough, peel the cucumber with a vegetable peeler, then slice off about 12 thin slices.
- Thinly slice some red onion (as much as you like on your sandwiches!) and separate several pieces of salmon. Starting from the cheese-free end of the wrap, layer everything evenly from end-to-end, leaving an inch or two free on the cheese side (roll the wrap over this so it seals).
- Lightly toss a handful of arugula with a small drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of pepper. Lay it over the top of the other ingredients.
- Starting from the cheese-free end, lift up the Lavash on one end to roll the ingredients into the center and over until you can “seal” it with the layer of fromage blanc.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve.
Variation: use cream cheese instead of fromage blanc.
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
- Serving Size: 3
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »