This recipe presents the flavors of New Orleans in a Lavash panini. We call it a Nolanini. We also call it Sho Nuff Tasty!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp. muffaletta salad (or olive tapenade)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle dry oregano
- Spread crushed garlic on bottom half of Lavash.
- Add muffaletta salad on top of crushed garlic.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and dried oregano.
- Fold Lavash in half like a sandwich, heat (see below) and enjoy.
If you have a panini press, by all means pull it out for this recipe. If not, you can use a pan or grill to toast the sandwich and a spatula to flatten it. You can also warm it on the stove pressed between 2 pans. If you have a grill and feel like cooking outside, brush the outside of the folded lavash lightly with oil and cook over a medium fire.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »