Lavash Seed Crackers
These crackers don’t just taste great–they’re packed with nutrients and flavor! Eat them plain or with your favorite dip.
- 2 sheets Whole Grain California Lavash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Paint Lavash sheets lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Lavash with flax seeds, sesame seeds, and chia seeds. Season with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Using a pizza cutter, gently cut Lavash into small squares and place on non-stick baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the Lavash is slightly golden and slightly hardened.
- Remove from the oven and let cool until firm.
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »