Mediterranean Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. tzatziki or hummus*
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 long, thin slices of cucumber
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese*
- 1 tsp. mint and parsley, finely chopped
- Spread tzatziki or hummus evenly along the entire Lavash sheet.
- Spread olive tapenade along length of the bread closest to you (where you will begin wrapping).
- Place cucumber, tomato and feta cheese evenly along bread in stripes.
- Sprinkle on mint and parsley mixture.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »