Naan Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? Sign us up!
- 1 piece California Lavash Naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1–2 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 1–2 tsp. other fresh herbs (optional)
- 1/2 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 2 slices of ham, cut into small strips*
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 450° with a pizza stone or upside-down baking sheet on the top rack.
- Top Naan with tomato sauce and spread on the ricotta
- Sprinkle on Parmesan, herbs, tomato, and ham.
- Crack each egg into an individual cup and carefully slide each egg out of its cup and onto the pizza.
- Shake on a little salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the whites and yolks are set and golden.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle a little more Parmesan on top.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Naan Traditional »