Parfait Lavash Wrap
This healthful wrap works as a breakfast and as a fruit-forward dessert.
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt with honey*
- 1/2 banana, medium sized
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Spread Greek yogurt along the entire sheet of Lavash.
- Sprinkle a layer of granola along the length of the bread closest to you (where you will begin wrapping).
- Make parallel lines of banana slices, blueberries and strawberries along length of the wrap.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »