Peanut Butter and Banana Lavash Pinwheels
Peanut butter and banana taste best together–but you already knew that!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana
- Spread peanut butter evenly over sheet of Lavash, all the way to the edge.
- Place banana at base of wrap (parallel to the shorter side).
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Cut roll into pinwheels with a sharp knife and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »