Prosciutto Lavash Pizza
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
This quick and easy Lavash pizza is packed with prosciutto and mozzarella, perfect for dinner or appetizers at your next party!
- 2 sheets California Lavash
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella, cut in slices
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 oz. sliced prosciutto
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3 oz. baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread the marinara evenly over the flatbreads, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Season with salt and pepper and as many chile flakes as you like. Top each with the prosciutto and mozzarella. Bake on a sheet pan until the flatbreads are crisp and the mozzarella is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together the balsamic vinegar and oil. Add the arugula and toss to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top pizzas with arugula salad and cut into pieces.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »