Parfait Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt with honey*
- ½ banana, medium sized
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ½ cup granola
- Spread Greek yogurt along the entire sheet of Lavash.
- Sprinkle a layer of granola along the length of the bread closest to you (where you will begin wrapping).
- Make parallel lines of banana slices, blueberries and strawberries along length of the wrap.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
Variation: You can also substitute raspberries, kiwi, apple slices or other fruit if desired.
*Vegan option: Substitute a vegan yogurt sweetened with agave nectar to taste.
Makes: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »