Rainbow Lavash Roll
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- ½ cup hummus
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 2 leaves of red cabbage
- ½ small red onion
- ½ yellow bell pepper, roasted
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Wash and grill the bell pepper. Once cool, wash the skin off under running water, seed, and thinly slice.
- Coat the grated carrot with lemon juice, sugar, and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Let sit 15 minutes, then remove as much liquid as possible.
- Spread hummus evenly on Lavash sheet.
- Place vegetables evenly along base of bread, starting with tomato. Top with capers and baby spinach.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Roll tightly, packing ingredients as you go.
Makes: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »