Summer Salad Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 peach, sliced thinly (canned or fresh)
- 3 medium strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp. balsamic dressing
- Spread goat cheese evenly along the entire sheet of Lavash.
- Make parallel lines of arugula, sliced peaches, strawberries, and dried cranberries along length of wrap.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
Makes: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Spinach »