Salmon and Cream Cheese Naan
Serve up a classic breakfast combination on a different kind of vessel today: delicious naan! This is a tasty way to use leftover salmon, or an excuse to make some fresh.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese
- finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rub salmon with olive oil, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on fillet thickness. The salmon is done when it reaches 145F when tested with a meat thermometer.
- Let salmon cool, then flake into pieces with a fork. Refrigerate or use while warm.
- Spread cream cheese on naan, top with salmon pieces and chives. Enjoy!
In this recipe:Naan Traditional