Sun Basket - Recipe Source
Fragrant with the flavors of thyme, fennel and sesame seeds, these Lavash crackers are a healthy alternative to a bag of potato chips.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sumac, fennel seeds, sesame seeds, and thyme.
- Prep and toast the Lavash; cut the Lavash into 2″ pieces.
- On a sheet pan, drizzle the Lavash with the oil; rub to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with as much Lavash spice blend as you like and season with salt.
- Toast in the oven until lightly browned and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the Lavash to a platter and serve on their own or with your favorite spread and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 sheet
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional