Sloppy Joe and Cole Slaw Lavash Wraps
Sun Basket – Recipe Source
Sun Basket brings us this fun wrap, packed with sloppy joe flavor and cole slaw crunch!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped yellow onion
- ¼ pound cremini mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked kidney beans
- 1/2 cup sloppy joe sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. shredded cabbage
- 2 oz. shredded carrots
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tbsp. oil. Add the onion and cook, until it begins to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the beans and sloppy joe sauce and cook until the sauce is thickened slightly, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, 1 tsp. olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in cabbage and carrots.
- Top Lavash with sloppy joe mixture and cole slaw. Wrap tightly, cut in half, and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional