Southwest Lavash Wrap
Enjoy your favorite Southwestern flavors in this Lavash wrap.
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 slices of cheddar
- 4 oz. of roast beef
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 tbsp. canned corn
- 1 tbsp. BBQ sauce
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese on entire sheet of Lavash.
- Place cheddar and roast beef on bottom half of Lavash.
- Add lettuce and tomatoes on top of roast beef.
- Sprinkle corn and drizzle BBQ sauce on bottom half of Lavash.
- Roll tightly, starting the first fold right away at the edge for the best pinwheel spiral!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »