Southwest Naan Pizza
Trade in classic red sauce for BBQ sauce and pizza crust for California Lavash Naan in this Southwest-style pizza.
- 1 sheet California Lavash Naan
- 2–3 tbsp. BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1/8 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded*
- 3 tbsp. corn salsa
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- grilled chicken, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread BBQ sauce evenly on bread.
- Add a thin layer of cheese.
- Top with tomato, corn salsa, bell pepper, onion, and grilled chicken if desired.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza or panini
In this recipe:Naan Traditional »