Tilapia Mango Lavash Wrap
This wrap is full of bold flavors. Mango and guacamole compliment tilapia in this unique and healthy recipe!
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 4 tbsp. guacamole
- 1/2 tilapia fillet
- 1/4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/16 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 mango, diced (or 4–5 slices of canned mango)
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or 1/3 tbsp. dried)
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded, minced
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a shallow baking sheet by either lining it with parchment paper, spraying it with nonstick cooking spray, or lining it with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Run the tilapia fillets under cool water to rinse, then gently pat dry with a clean paper towel. Make sure the fillets are completely dry before transferring to the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and melted butter until mostly combined, then pour over the fillet.
- Sprinkle on black pepper. (If desired, you can add other seasonings to the tilapia at this time as well.)
- Bake the fish. At this temperature, tilapia should be done in about 30 minutes.
- When done, the tilapia will be completely white all the way through and should flake apart evenly with a fork.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the tomato, mango, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a bowl to make the mango pico de gallo.
- Lay the Lavash flat and spread on guacamole and 5-6 tbsp. mango pico de gallo to taste. The remaining salsa can be served on homemade California Lavash chips.
- Add tilapia on top and wrap it up!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »