Turkey Club Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 4 slices of turkey breast
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium-sized tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 bacon strips, 3-4 inches long
- 1/2 medium-sized avocado, thinly sliced
- Spread mayonnaise lightly along the sheet of Lavash, especially along the length of the wrap.
- Add a line each of lettuce, turkey, and bacon parallel to the edge where you will begin rolling. They should overlap each other a little.
- Add lines of tomatoes and avocado on top of the turkey.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »