Tuscan Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet Spinach California Lavash
- 2 tbsp. hummus
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3–4 slices sun-dried tomato
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Spread hummus along entire sheet of Lavash.
- Arrange lettuce and cucumber in parallel lines along length of wrap, closest to you.
- Top with olives, red onions, sun-dried tomato, and feta.
- Wrap tightly, packing ingredients as you roll.
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Spinach »