Unbeetable Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 2–3 tbsp. beet hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup cucumber, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup beets, diced
- Splash of olive oil
- Spread hummus evenly on half of the sheet of Lavash, on the end opposite from where you’ll begin rolling.
- On the other half, with some overlap, add the spinach.
- Add on layers of carrot, cucumber and diced beet in stripes, beginning near the edge you’ll begin rolling from.
- Drizzle with a light layer of olive oil.
- Wrap tightly, packing the ingredients as you roll.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »