Vegan Chick’n Salad Lavash Wrap
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 12 oz. (whole package) Beyond Meat Chick’n Lightly Seasoned or Southwestern, shredded and pulled apart
- 1 large carrot, julienned, in half
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning
- 3 celery ribs, diced in small pieces
- 1/2 pickle, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely minced
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (add more if needed)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp. yellow mustard, to taste
- 3–4 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 tsp. cayenne powder
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. chives, diced
- 2 dill sprigs or heads and extra for garnish
- Prepare your Beyond Meat chicken-free strips and pull them apart, layer by layer. (See picture for an example.)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken-free strips to the mixture and stir. Add extra seasonings to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Place the Beyond Meat mixture on the Lavash and wrap tightly. Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »