Watermelon Mint Lavash Bites
- 1 sheet California Lavash
- 20 cubes watermelon, slightly smaller than 1 inch cubed
- 20 cubes feta cheese, slightly smaller than 1 inch cubed*
- 50 mint leaves
- Cut the Lavash into 10 strips that are 1 inch wide and 8 inches long. They should be a little wider than the watermelon and feta cubes.
- Put a toothpick through one end of a Lavash strip, then a mint leaf, watermelon, feta, mint leaf, the middle of the Lavash strip, mint leaf, watermelon, feta, mint leaf, and the end of the Lavash strip. You should have an S-shaped snack.
- Add a final mint leaf on top for garnish and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 10 skewers
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »