Naan Pizza with Zucchini, Corn and Lime
BrunchnBites – Recipe Source
We love to eat this Naan pizza in late summer when corn and zucchini are at the peak of their flavors, but it can brighten any day with summertime deliciousness.
- 1 piece California Lavash Naan, Garlic and Herb
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup roasted corn
- 1/4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 ºF.
- Brush top of Lavash with olive oil.
- Scatter shredded mozzarella.
- Top with roasted corn, zucchini, and feta cheese.
- Add more mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Naan Garlic »